The Federation of Small Businesses has teamed up with the Sheffield City Region LEP and the Skills Funding Agency to deliver an informative event designed to equip business owners with practical advice and guidance to help drive growth and development.
Whatever a business needs to grow – whether it’s attracting new talent, re-skilling existing staff, tackling skill shortages or taking on an apprentice – there will be practical help and funding available which will be accessible on the day.
A spokesman said: “We will have solutions to help you reduce costs, increase productivity and improve your bottom line, as well as developing a skilled, qualified and motivated workforce.
“We know that for sole-traders and small businesses the process can seem time-consuming, and not knowing where to start is a barrier. Join us at this event and we promise to help simplify the steps required to get you on the way to business growth.”
At the event – being held between 9am and 1.45pm on Wednesday 18 February at Holiday Inn, High Road, Warmsworth, Doncaster – there will be:
- a motivational talk to help you get the most out of your business
- small business owners sharing their experiences
- take away information on support initiatives available to your company
- information on how you can shape the future local support initiatives
- a networking lunch with plenty of opportunities to find out more information
The event is free to attend, but places are limited so registration is essential.